( bc i forget shit )
01. Keep on keeping on. The way you’re going is stellar.
02. Read more.
03. Write more.
04. Do things for myself, not for anyone else.
05. Don’t let myself get down in a rut or tell myself I can’t do something. You can.
06. Go to the gym to work on my fitness and self-image.
07. Go out with friends more, try places we haven’t been to.
08. Sleep better.
09. Don’t feel guilty because I don’t meet someone else’s expectations.
10. Rid my life of toxicity.
11. Steal dogs from my friends.
12. Kick ass at work. Learn. Love. Make mistakes.
13. Manage my anxiety/depression by continuing to learn about myself.
14. Be happy.
15. Remember: I control my own happiness. I control my own thoughts. I am the master of my own destiny, the shaper of my own life. I am responsible for me and only me.
( 10 / 25 goodreads challenge. )
01. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson / ★★★★☆ / 24/01/17 - 27/01/17
➷ REVIEW / GR / ONTD FEB
02. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs / ★★★☆☆ / 22/10/16 - 27/01/17
➷ REVIEW / GR
03. Veronica Mars: The Ten-Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham / ★★★★★ / 27/01/17 - 29/01/17
➷ REVIEW / GR
04. A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket / ★★★★☆ / 30/01/17 - 03/02/17
➷ REVIEW / GR
05. Veronica Mars: Mr Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham / ★★★★★ / 03/03/17 - 20/05/17
06. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White / ★★★★☆ 21/05/17 - 25/06/17
07. The Ocean At the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman / ★★★★☆ / 13/06/17 - 27/06/17
08. Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine / ★★★★☆ / 15/07/17 - 23/07/17
09. The Flash: Move Forward, New 52 by Francis Manapul & Brian Buccellato / ★★★★☆ / 23/07/17 - 26/07/17
10. Wonder Woman: Novelisation by Nancy Holder / ★★★☆☆ / 27/07/17 - 06/08/17
ONTD reading challenge
( 4 / 12 goodreads ) | ( masterpost )
JANUARY - A book that is being adapted into a movie or TV show in 2017
FEBRUARY - “We are all learning” (Nonfiction)
→ The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck, Mark Manson
MARCH - A book recommended by a celeb
APRIL - A book that has been adapted into an Oscar-nominated movie
MAY - A book that starts with one of the letters in "ONTD" ("The" doesn't count)
→ The Ocean At the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
JUNE - “No fam, it was I!” (Read a book about identity theft, impostors, or hoaxes )
JULY - “I don’t know her” (Read a book by a female author whom you have never read anything by.)
→ Wonder Woman: Novelisation by Nancy Holder
AUGUST - FFAF (Free for All Fiction)
→ Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine
SEPTEMBER - A book recommended in an ONTD Book Post
OCTOBER - “It’s darksided!” (Gargoyles, psychics, everything’s ungodly! October is a month for spooky reads!)
NOVEMBER - A book written by a celeb
DECEMBER - A book that won an award in 2017
getyourwordsout / getyourwordsout 150k pledge.
SPREADSHEET + tracking
AO3 / firesale / peaking
00. title and link
fandom. characters; pairing.
original; freeform cora, kyle. don't you dare come in after me.
673. unofficial participation in the getyourwordsout alphabet challenge.
02. you are the one, i am the two
the flash. iris, wally, joe, caitlin, cisco, lois, barry; barry/iris.
3955. barry allen saves the world, but he doesn't save himself. or the one where barry allen repeats history, and iris west-allen refuses to give up. 2024-era westallen.
03. of all these years waiting
the 100. bellamy, raven; bellamy/raven.
1174. “your sister is commander of the universe, and clarke …” it’s her turn to swallow against the lump in her throat. “clarke will be there. she’ll be waiting for us.” or the one where bellamy and raven share a moment on the ark 2.0. scene in the s4 time-jump.
04. i'd tell myself you don't mean a thing
shadowhunters. maia, jace; jace/maia.
2367. i think your scar is cool. or the one where jace and maia's scars look good together. future fic. post-s2 info.
writing post & 2016